How We’re Serving You During the Coronavirus Outbreak
The outbreak of COVID-19, the coronavirus, is a matter of serious concern in our communities and nationwide. Given the highly infectious nature of the virus, we are taking precautions to help slow the spread of the virus.
At Murray and MacDonald, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priority. We plan to remain open and continue to serve our clients during the outbreak. We are taking actions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and their loved ones.
Here’s how we plan on serving you during the COVID pandemic, and the recommended course of action to take should you have a claim, policy question or desire a quote during the next few weeks:
- Utilize our online and phone services. To limit exposure to and the spread of COVID-19, we are encouraging customers to utilize our online and phone services so that we can minimize face-to-face interactions to keep our staff and customers safe. You can take care of all of your account needs remotely. We encourage our customers to take advantage of these methods of communication to limit the risk of spreading the virus:
- Online at our website.
- Phone: 800-800-8990
- Text: 508-540-2400
- Email: Your account manager directly.
- If you feel that you need to handle the transaction in-person, please call your account manager directly to schedule a visit. Planning ahead helps us efficiently service your needs.
- We encourage both employees and clients who feel ill to remain home.
- In the event that we are told to close our offices, our employees will work from home. To minimize service disruptions, we are making preparations for the possibility of temporarily going to a 100% remote working environment. Under this scenario, walk-in service would not be available but phone and online service would be available during normal business hours.
We thank you for your understanding during these unusual and uneasy times. Please heed the advice of the relevant authorities, limit person-to-person interactions and do what is necessary to stay healthy and safe.
Douglas MacDonald, President